Blue Sky Post 2: COOLIO

THIS IS SOOOO COOL!! So I watched quite a lot of video’s about using latex… problem with it is it’s kind of hard to get it to make a smooth skin like texture the way I want it because it’s really tacky. I’m thinking of backing down on that idea and sticking to stage makeup.
I started off with trying out different things with just makeup on her face so it would compliment her features just to get an idea as to what looks good and what doesn’t. It turned out well on the first tine and she started looking slightly spanish or latino so I decided to stick with that ethnic background.

She has A very narrow and edgy structure to her face making it difficult to contour without making her look anorexic and makeup worked ok with her slightly narrow eyes and I decided straight and full eyebrows would compliment the whole look in general but decided to leave that for another day where we would incorporate glueing her eyebrows down. ^^

Note to self – Tightline top but NOT BOTTOM, and DO NOT highlight inner corners of eyes.