Creation of the Periodic Table of Fruits

When I look at the periodic table of elements, I think of all the hard work, research, and knowledge that went into creating a table as complex and informational as that. I thought what it would be like to create my own table of elements, the process that I would have to go through to create such a thing. After creating my own table of fruits, I’ve realized the amount of time and effort that was put into creating something like that. Even though my table was not as complex.

My first step to creating this table imagewas finding 30 different types of fruits. I then went onto the next step of creating categories for them like the colour of the fruit, or the mass of the fruit. Lots of research was put into finding the information about each fruit. Next I had to figure a way for all of the fruits to fit together in a table. Each column is a different colour of fruit. For example the first column is red fruit, and the second column is orange fruit. Then in each column starting at the top then going down, the PH level (citrus level) goes down. The categories I used to sort out all the fruit were colour, mass, origin, and PH level.