Spring Exhibition 2023

Hello and welcome back to my blog. Today’s post is an exhibition recap and reflection. This year’s spring exhibition was honestly one of the best I think we’ve done. It was remarkably stress and tear free but that probably has to do with the emotional detachment that myself and some of my fellow lucky peers got to experience. Let me explain. If you compare my blog to some of my classmates, you may realize I have a few less posts than them. This is because I am not in a PLP course called PGP. PGP is the PLP version of CLE 10, which I decided to complete online. Lucky for me, it was decided that the grade 10 focus of the exhibition was on PGP. It was decided that our exhibition room was going to be an office theme so we could show off our stocks and business cards (that I didn’t have👀).

So in preparation for this exhibition, I made a business card for my podcast that I’ve been creating in Maker. Everyone in PGP had their personal and podcast business cards to present, along with their stock market information. If I’m going to be completely honest, this business card I made had a total of 1 draft and I made it in 10 minutes in humanities but everyone liked it so I kept it.

I wasn’t very involved in the exhibition planning which was probably better for my mental health to be honest. The exhibition set up wasn’t too bad, (except for a potentially comedic lack of chairs.) We set up our room to look like an office, ate some burritos, then it was exhibition time. Ever since I started working a minimum wage customer service job, I’ve realized that exhibitions were training me for customer service and likewise. Due to the fact that I didn’t have as much content to present, I was greeting people at our reception desk and introducing them to our room for most of the exhibition.

Overall, I think the exhibition went well. I would’ve liked to maybe present our humanities projects over the business cards, or at least our podcasts. But I can’t complain. I felt it was less stress than the other ones I’ve experienced and I was super impressed by the work of the other PLP grades.

That’s it for today’s post! I hope you enjoyed hearing a bit about this year’s spring exhibition. Thanks for reading and get ready for a few more end of year wrap up posts.

Sincerely,

Me

1 comment on “Spring Exhibition 2023Add yours →