The driving question for this project was what can the outsiders teach us about worldview

At the start of the project, I was shown the book called outsiders. I didn’t know anything about it, to be honest, I was a bit judging just because I don’t really like books but this book is one of my favourites now. when we started reading the book I was quite interested and stayed interested through the reading. After the reading, we were told that we were going to make something called a tableau which is a group of motionless people posing a scene from a story. And that we would be presenting it at the winter exhibition (an exhibition of our work to the public). After reading the book and learning about tableaus we had to make one for a scene we were given but one of the twists for the project is that we had to include world view in it and we had to make an original version of the tableau and a reinterpretation of it in 2021 which could change the scene entirely.after planning the tableau we just had to change the background of our location and present it to the public.

(Photo after presenting)

after all of that, I can answer what outsiders can teach us about worldview, in my opinion, I teach us that worldview gets influenced by many outside factors for example one of the main focus of the story is the relationship between a group of people called greasers and another group of people and how they are pretty much enemy’s. the characters world views were changed because they grew up in the wrong neighbourhood and other things out of their control. Overall the project was really interesting and I.