Our Body Biography, Not yours

In class we were told to make a body biography. Which is a giant piece of paper that is cut out into a body in a pose that usually means something towards the biography. First we were told what person we were going to be doing the body biography on. Since we were learning about Julius Caesar, our group got Mark Antony. Mark Antony was a general who worked closely with Julius Caesar. Mark Antony had 5 spouses and 8 children, but he also loved Cleopatra VII. After Julius Caesar had died and Octavius Caesar took over Mark Antony and Cleopatra VII committed suicide with a snake bite. That is some of the basic information on Mark Antony that my group and I learned. After we learned everything we needed to know we went to our teacher to tell her what pose we were doing and what colur of paper we wanted to use. We chose red because it symbolizes power, and the pose we chose was basically Captain Morgan with an arm up. I was the one being traced on the paper so I bacically just lied there in the same position trying not to move while somebody traces my whole body.

image

As you can see it kinda looks like Captain Morgan.

image

In my opinion my thighs look massive.

image

Apparently we weren’t supposed to write paragraphs or many words for that matter but we did anyway.

image

By the way that is not my head that is a later drawn on head.

THIS IS OUR BODY BIOGRAPHY, NOT YOURS!