SLC’s , Eh

It is now time for SLC’s again which is not the most exciting thing in the world. If you don’t know what it stands for it is Student Led Conferences, they are basically another version of Parent Teacher Interviews or PTI’s. They are very stressful and you have to prepare a lot for them. This is what I am going to say to my teachers.

I had to talk about 3 things what I am most proud of, which was my project, Blue Sky Project, which I have already written about on my blog so if you want you can go check that out.

Big Exibition, Eh

The next thing I talked about is an example of my learning, which was my florida trip, which I have also written in a blog post.

Lots of Field Schools, Eh

The next thing I talked about was something that showed a growth mindset, for this year what showed a growth mindset was something from DI which I also showed another post, and the reason for that is because we werent very prepared for regionals but we still managed to pull it together with the big time crunch we had.

Regionals, Eh

I then had to talk about 3 goals that I was going to have here they are. My first goal is for me to improve my essay writing because I have found that I didn’t prepare enough and it showed in the essay. Also another way for me to improve my essay writing is pay more attention to Mr.Featherstone’s rubric. My second goal is stop procrastinating so much.The way I am going to stop is by once I get assigned something I am going to start working on it. My third goal is to continue with my goal that I made at the beginning of this year, which is give more ideas in group projects and contribute more. Which I will do by being more engaged in brainstorming.

I know Ill be there, eh.