Week 6 blogging Chalenge

Task 1:

I chose to do my week 6 blog post on aeronautics. Aeronautics is the science or art involved with the study, design, and manufacturing of air flight capable machines, and the techniques of operating aircraft and rockets within the atmosphere. The term originally referred to operating the aircraft, it has since been expanded to include business, technology and other aspects related to aircraft.

I chose aeronautics because I have always have loved airplanes, engineering, mathematics and physics. To me, aeronautics is all of those things combined.

Task: 2

Task: 3

Click “Here”,“Here” and “Here” for the websites I used.

-Finn

3 thoughts on “Week 6 blogging Chalenge

1. I have visited your blog a number of times, and you certainly love science! Thank you for sharing so much cool information with us. I have a special love of aeronautics as well, and our class participates in the Young Eagles program each year. The pilots do a fantastic job explaining flight, and it is so much juicier when you get to go on a flight as part of the learning! I don’t know if there is a similar program in Canada, but it would be worth researching for a scientist like you.

https://www.eaa.org/eaa/youth/free-ye-flights

Miss Blessing
    #STUBC commenter
    Vermont, USA

1. Hi Miss Blessing,
      The Young Eagles program sounds like a really cool thing to do. I wish we had something like that here, in Vancouver the only junior flight program I know of is the air cadets even then you can’t start flying until age 16.
      -Finn

2. Hi Finn,

Great post! I love the way you used text, images, videos and interactive quizzes to engage the reader.

Your passion for science really shines through in your post.

Keep up the great blogging!

Miss Davidson
    #STUBC commenter
    Melbourne, Australia