Sorry.

Apologies? What do they mean? Why do we apologize what does it accomplish

For me an apology is more than just a word it’s an action given by trust and self discipline. What I mean by that is apologizing doesn’t mean anything if you are going to do it again so a real apology is when you say that you’re not gonna do it don’t do it again. The first thing that we did in this project was create a mini memorial of something that was of interest to us.

I picked Frida Kahlo,Frida kahlo standing on the top of the bus with fire

Second thing that we did was we looked closer into memorials so for me I ended up picking Greyfriars Bobby which is small dog statue in Edinburgh right outside of the Greyfriars pub and it is a story about a little dog who’s owner passed away and he stood guarding his grave for the rest of his life until the dog passed away himself.

leading into that next thing that we did was that we gotten to groups and made memorials apologizing to the Sikh Indians

I chose to prepare a timeline showing the reality of the troubles that they had to encounter I felt really sorry knowing that they had such a hard time and I hope that our world never reverts itself. Thank you for listening to my blog

later:)

0 comments