So you might be wondering about my Blue Sky Project I’m working on… It’s going hella awesome!!!!

I’ve been getting everything ready and organized to (finally) start to construct my idea and make it come to life. If you don’t know what my topic is, I’m pretty much taking pictures of recyclables around my community and showing them to a variety of people who live in the area. I’m also going to be making an iMovie that documents my progress and gives some background info on recycling where I live.

During the week I made up a few questions to ask the interviewees, that I will be talking to about my pictures, and this weekend I took a few pictures and started to think about what my iMovie is going to look like.

We have quite a lot of class time to work on our projects, and in the future I hope I use it wiser than I have been: I think that I could work on being more productive and wary of the time limits of the project. I tend to be distracted by my friends, or just the atmosphere of the classroom (things to talk about and stuff to laugh at etc.)

If I fix my distractedness (DEFINITION: the ability to be distracted… I think I just made a new word?!) I will be on the right track for success with my Blue Sky!