Gwenyth’s Great Taste — a baking blog

Welcome to Gwenyth’s Great Taste!

That’s what I’m going to call my foodie blog posts for this three week interest blogging challenge on one of my favourite hobbies, which is you guessed it… baking! I love food, trying new recipes and well, the ultimate perk: tasting my baking. Whether you’re a beginner baker or have some experience already, there will be something for everyone in my baking blog posts. I’ll share some of my favourite go-to recipes, tips and tricks I’ve learned along the way for optimal results as well as my favourite baking tools and utensils. 

Even if you are convinced baking is not for you, you might just find yourself baking up inspiration. I hope along the way you find a recipe that you love or plan to bake this week.

My love for baking was sparked in recent years’ ProD days when I would help my old nannies bake up a batch of cookies or muffins as a fun  activity to fill the day. My favourite part was obviously eating chocolate chips and being able to lick the spatula with the cookie dough remnants on it. From here, my joy for baking has exploded and I have made and saved so many recipes that my family and friends have enjoyed. 

Stick around!  Your taste buds won’t regret it.

You can find peanut butter cookie recipe here.

One thought on “Gwenyth’s Great Taste — a baking blog