MPOL numba 2

“Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We will discuss my strengths and opportunities for growth. Thank you in advance for listening and for offering feedback that I can use to improve as a learner.”

As the year goes on, I learn more and more every day. What’s a better way to reflect on that learning but to write a blog post about it, AND to write another blog post with the prior reflection involved? Anyway, I am going to show and tell you what I learned and what I liked, and didn’t like.

Now, first thing I am going to talk about is my most recent finished project. Our frankenstuffies! That’s right, and I am not going to critique this project in particular! I’ll do that with a different project, so let me just be happy for one second.

Now, my frankenstuffy project took a lot of time. I spent a few hours putting together and editing a masterpiece of a video. I am very proud of my dedication and determination to get it done, which I honestly thought I wouldn’t be able to do within the due date. But I did! And I’m proud of myself for doing it.
I learned more about editing, and drawing simple images very very quick. It may come in handy for a future job id like to pursue (storyboard artist)