What is the best cell phone plan?

Recently in class we had the opportunity to compare three different phone companies. This project taught us about linear equations and graphs as well as algebraic solving of equations. I was partners with Kate for this project and we decided to compare virgin mobile, Rogers and bell. In order to compare these companies we first had to create algebraic equations. We then put it into graph form. I feel that throughout this project me and Kate worked well together as we knew what we had to get done in the time we were given and then we had the self determination to finish this project.

‘These were the graphs we made:

Through these graphs we decided that the best plan if you did not go over data would be virgin and if you did go over a large amount of data Bell would be the best cell phone company.

‘We also wanted to show what we learned in an interesting way so we made a keynote. Overall through this unit I learned about linear equations and algabric solving of equations. I also learned about problem solving and how to effectively communicate with my partner!