There are two types of people

For week 5 similarities and differences, of the student blogging challenge we were given the choice between these tasks.

I chose task number one two types of people and created my own illustrations of two types of people.

There are two types of people,those who wear socks that match and those who do not.

There are two types of people those who adore spiders and those who definitely do not…….

Comment which type of reason you are thanks for visiting my blog. Namaste,Kaia

2 comments on “There are two types of peopleAdd yours →

1. Hi Kaia,
    Wow, great questions! I wear socks that match, but LOVE crazy socks. Ihave some very cool Christmas socks, winter socks and Halloween socks. I do wear mismatched socks in support of DownSyndrome kids once a year.
    While I definitely don’t adore spiders – I don’t go crazy running and shrieking when I see one either. And yes, I do kill them!
    What about you? How do you answer your questions?
    Wonderful work on this task!
    I enjoyed reading your “about me page” also! Yay, another Canadian. I live in southern Alberta by Brooks. One thing Ihave always loved about blogging is having conversations with other people around the world. In the blogging challenge it is always great to read a blog of someone from Canada!
    Marg
    #STUBC commenter

1. Hello marg,I too do not adore spiders but dont really mind them. Althought I usually mismatch my socks (not usually on purpose). My mom used to live in Alberta while she was working in radio and really enjoyed living there thanks for commenting,Kaia