PGP time machine.

Hello everyone, this blog post is about PGP… or more specifically my PGP time machine.
PGP is a course we take outside school which focuses on goal setting , productivity and the seven habits.
During this year in PGP we’ve read two fantastic books about balance, goal setting and how to live life in a simpler and less complex way . As well as learned how to use technology to help us stay above tasks and find time for ourselves. This year in PGP I feel I’ve come a far from my old work ethic and procrastination issues. Now that this school year is coming to an end we were assigned a final project in PGP, our time machines.

For our time machines we had to reflect upon what we learned this year in PGP and chose our favourite aspects or information we benefited from the best. We then created a product or project that would demonstrate the importance of that lesson to our past selves. For my time machine I created a yoga video that demonstrates the steps, benefits and effects of goal setting.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D3fx9UT-Gc4

I had lots of fun creating my video and drawing my images. While making my time machine I got to look back at what I learned throughout the year and got to revisit all the important things I’ve learned. Now looking back I realize how much I’ve learned about staying on task , keeping my life balanced and much more as well as discover in more depth who I am as a learner and person . Thanks for reading, Kaia

0 comments on “PGP time machine.Add yours →