Categories
Uncategorized

We were assigned to make a video explaining the 1800s of Nationalism. To start the project off we were assigned a country. The country I was assigned to was Russia. At first, I was pretty excited to get Russia but once I started researching I had wished I picked a different country. I found when researching it there wasn’t a lot of clear information on the topic I was looking to learn about. Eventually, I found a few reliable sources that helped me fully understand Russian nationalism. Those sources were Brittanica history.com and Wikipedia. All of these sights gave me different perspectives on how Russia was during the times of nationalism.

Questions:

Who held power during the time of Nationalism in Europe?

What was the driving reason of change in Russia?

Where in Russia did their borders shift and countries formed?

When was the first uprising of Nationalism in Russia and how was it handled?

Why does the leader of Russia still hold dictatorial powers of the people unlike most of the world?

How many people have died in Ukraine based on Russian nationalism attempting to regain the land that they lost?

Once I had all the information needed we were assigned to create who, what where when, and how questions this allowed me to put the knowledge that I had gained into action. When making my questions I was just trying to come up with general and simple ones so I could get a general understanding of nationalism. When I had my interview my teacher wanted the questions to be more in-depth and specific this would allow the audience to get a deeper understanding of my video. I made my questions more elaborate and then continued to the final stage of our project which was building our video in this stage. While making my video I decided to split it up into sections. In my sections, I would individually talk about each question and then talk about the cause and consequences.

Due to Cap cut not letting me upload the video I can’t share the whole thing but here is a the into.

RPReplay_Final1715358286

I preferred not to be in my video because I thought it would take away from the main goal, because of this I decided to voice over the text to explain the finer details of my video. Since this part of history didn’t have the most exciting history I decided to put lots of special effects into it to keep my audience more engaged. Sadly when submitting this it said it was copyright because I used Cap cut Pro features.  Sadly didn’t let me share my experiences with anyone else. If I were to do this project again I probably would have liked to do a stop-motion video so the video was more visually enhancing because I felt like the general topic of Russian Nationalism wasn’t very exciting.