Trains + An App I Hate

Trains, something I like, add a little bit of an app I hate equals a project I don’t mind but a creation progress I didn’t enjoy. It startled off okay, with a planning sheet to mark down exactly everything we were going to do in the final result, an Explain Everything which explains how the invention of the railways had an impacts on England during the industrial revolution.

img_1966

So that’s how we started, the next step is to start on the first draft of the EE, my first draft was not particularly good, or okay, it was overall pretty bad besides the information and content. There was a lack of animation and the quality of the images was about 360p. To top off the first draft, my iPad decided to not record anything the night before it was due so I had a bad video with no voiceover to explain what was going on. When I realised this, I went on to create my second draft, thankfully my iPad worked when it came to recording my voiceover but once again I hit a major bump in my creation process, and this is why I hate explain everything, it decided to update and delete all the work I had ever done, including my EE on trains which was due in the morning. At least I had my first draft, so I took that draft from my camera roll and layed my voiceover overtop of it. It didn’t line up with the videos or anything so I now had to recreate it and then that ended up being my third draft. But since I had to recreate my EE, I had to redo my audio as well. All of this work was put into my EE on how the invention of the railways impacted England during the industrial revolution:

Written by:

Be First to Comment