tPOL 2024

Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We will discuss my strengths and opportunities for growth. Thank you in advance for listening and for offering feedback that I can use to improve as a learner.

Hello, today I’m going to be trying to make a case for why I should go into PLP 10.      I will be focusing on three things focus, Goals and Self Assessing, and after school, theses are things I tend to struggle with.  That is why I want to be talking about these.

The first one I want to talk about Goals and self assessment. I don’t really struggle with making goals but its trying to reach those goals is what I struggle with. Like in my mPOL I said that I would not hand in every assignment in late, so far I’ve done an ok job in our most recent project I’ve handed in more than than half of the work in on time. But that’s not always the case because our last project I barely handed in anything in on time or handed in at all. I think next year I will be able make my goal.

They second thing I want to talk about is focus I struggle a lot with focusing in a class and at home. I have tried different strategies like sitting away from friend in class To going to the library to finish work. Whatever I try in never really seems to work for me I always find a way to distract myself from my work. I have also tried listening to music but I end up not doing work and just listening to the music. I can’t really think of any other strategies that would work for me. Next year though think that I can focus more than I did this year.

The last thing I want to talk about is out of school work AKA home work. I struggle trying to to work at home because there is always so many things going on and to be honest I don’t really try that hard to stay focused at home. At home I would rather be watching YouTube or playing video games. But A way I think I could get more work done is to sit in the basement away from everyone and everything. I think that doing that could help me get more wok done at home.

There is a few more thing I want to a talk about one of those is what projected I enjoyed the most. The project is enjoyed most was our World War 1 comic that we made, I really enjoyed this project because I’ve always had an interest in interest in wars especially World War 2. I really enjoyed learning about Wop May. I also think that the World War 1 project was one of my best because I handed everything in and almost all of it was handed in on time. I think that this project also had some of my best work as-well and I’m normally really bad at drawing but I think I did a good job on the drawings my favourite drawing was one of a dog fight.

The last thing I want to to talk about is the project I enjoyed the least. The project that I didn’t like was the Rise of the frankenstuffies project. I didn’t like this one because I wasn’t very interested in the book we had to read, and I the whole point of the project was to make a stuffy that we had to sew together from other toys. That was difficult because I don’t know how to sew, and every time I tried my stuffy would just fall apart so I ended up just hot gluing it together. We also had to write and create a story I found this very difficult because I am not very good at making stories I also don’t enjoy it very much.

Some of those are reasons why I should go into PLP 10.

THE END