Hey everyone welcome back to another post! Today I will be posting for the 2021 blogging challenge. Β Today I have to add in a photo that connects to my worldview. This post will not be as long as some of my others but I hope you enjoy reading it.

I have chosen to write about friendships and how important they are to me and how they connect to my worldview. Before I go into to much detail here is a photo of me and some of my friends who came to the PLP program with me.

I have made so many amazing friends but I would not have the friends I have today if I hadn’t changed elementary schools. Some of the best friends whom I have right now are mostly from the school I moved to, and I am so glad I met them. This all relates to my worldview because I would not be the person I am today if I had not changed schools and if I did not meet them. But anyway back to the photo. The photo up above was taken on the first day of high school. This photo shows how excited we all were as well as overwhelmed and nervous. But I have made it so far with PLP and with my old friends and new ones that I’m excited to see what comes up next for all of us.Β 

Before I end off this post I hope everyone will go check out some of my friends blogs the people in the photo above and more. Those people are Brooke, Dana, Julia, and Hannah. I hope you all enjoyed reading this blog post and I hope you enjoy the upcoming posts.Β 

-Makenna