A long time due

Hello, it’s Marcus, and this is the first blog post in a while. Yeah. 

Lots of cool stuff happening lately, and I want to share. Our cell projects were due, and it ended up preeetty cool. The cell I chose was an internueron. And not because it was easy, but because it was pretty important in the body. It basically translates the signals sent by your CNS (Central Nerveous System) into signals for your muscles and other body parts, and translates them back int signals sent by your senses like your eyes and fingers. Also, I had Two days to make this, so I think it was pretty good. And it’s made out of wire and clay.

So on Sunday, I had a band concert! No, not a school band, My own band, called the Stormbreakers. We come from DCM studios and have been going for 3 years now. And every year we take part in a tribute and a showdown show. For the tribute, we are told a band, or company, or time we have to take two songs from and play at the concert.This year, it was an 80’s tribute, where we took songs from the 80’s and practised them for a while, then played them at the concert. My band played “livin’ on a prayer” by bon jovi, and “still haven’t found what I’m looking for” by U2. We played them quite well and the crowd enjoyed them a lot. We also played “We are the World”, which was done by a lot of different old 80’s bands, for a couple of other groups DCM has got together, In fact, my dad took a video I can share with you! My band consists of Me, Marcus Whitehead, who is the dancing pianist. Quinn Helgason, the lead singer. Everett banks, the drummer. Alec  the Bass player  and Charlie Calla, the Guitarist and Other Pianist. We all dressed up real cool for this show, and here’s a picture! 

On another note, the DI competition is next weekend, so fun things then! 

(Here’s the video >Concert<)