School review

This school year has been a very interesting one for me so far, especially because I’m in grade 8. The transition from elementary to high school has been pretty big one and I’m excited to write about it.
The reason it has been so big are because of all the changes. There is a lot of preparation to get you prepared but the best way to learn is from experience. Your teachers will tell you that there are bigger kids and different teachers but these are the least of your worries. I was scared at first but the bigger kids are not an issue because if you are nice to them than they will be nice to you. The teachers are not a problem either, they are very nice and they are always supporting you because they want you to learn and like school. In grade seven your teachers will also tell you that lockers are one of the hardest things to remember but they are really not. Things that matter the most are your homework and listening to your teachers.
At first I was nervous about entering high school but then I realized everyone was really nice and there was nothing to fear. Once I let go of my fears I started to ease in. After a month or two high school became routine and overall I would be willing to say that I enjoy it more than I enjoyed elementary school. After I got settled in and we started really getting into our subjects some teachers started giving lots of homework. I personally don’t really mind homework because as long as you were paying attention you will know what to do. It can be a hassle but usually it’s no problem. Sometimes subjects will get tough but as I said earlier the teachers are only there to help you with your learning. One thing that I do not like is having a bottom locker but that is just a minor problem and it is really not a big deal. I am looking forward to Christmas break to because school is a lot and it is nice to have a break.
While school is fun it would be difficult without the odd break. And it would really be difficult to do your best work. The reason it would be really difficult is because after working and working for long periods of time you can get burned out or tired and when this happens it’s way harder to stay focused and it’s harder to produce top quality content.
One thing in Christmas break that I am looking forward to is snowboarding. I am looking forward to snowboarding because I have been waiting all year and this year should be a good year for snow. Another thing I am looking forward to is Christmas. After Christmas break it will be spring and the days will be longer. This is good for me because I do lots of spring sports like baseball, spring hockey and badminton.
All considered I would say that the school year has been treating me very well and I am really happy I have such a nice school, friends and teachers that have helped me have a really good year. And I hope that the year continues to be good for me