Google’s “A Year In Search”

I can guarantee almost everyone one you know has used google and probably has searched one of these events. Considering that, you should care. You should also care because that is the whole year in a nutshell and this is what the whole world looked at the most. All considered this is what we were interested in the most or at least most concerned about.

First we will talk about the things in the video that I didn’t recognize. Two main things that I did not recognize are Obama dropping the microphone and the boy sitting in the chair all dirty. After research I have found that when Obama dropped the microphone after saying thanks you to all of the the people that worked alongside him. The second event mentioned is a young boy who is a Syrian war refugee after being exposed to the war.

img_1237                    img_1236
2016 was a year with lots of trends and here are two of the most surprising ones. Bottle flipping and Pokémon go. The first one, bottle flipping is surprising because it is completely random and there’s really no point in doing it whatsoever. The second, Pokémon go is just kind of dumb. Although it does encourage you to go outside I think it is dumb because all you do is walk around getting virtual Pokémon and what it looks like to other people is some guy going around in circles on his phone.

img_1238 img_1239
If I made my own year in review it would include several major things I did. In the early months it would include lots of spring sports and family and school. Into the summer it would include summer camp, beaches, friends and heat while in the end of the year it would be Oregon, school, snowboarding and cold.

2 thoughts on “Google’s “A Year In Search”

1. Hello your are my idol when I grow up to be big and strong I want to be just like you I love you you are my idol bye thanks best friend