IMG.01

Have you ever been looking for just the right screen saver? Do ever need to find that last awesome image to post as the centre piece to your new blog post? Well, just use google images, right? Wrong! A large number of the pictures you find when in google images have different levels of copyright on them. This could mean you can’t use the image at all or, it might just mean you can’t make money off of it. To get around this there are a couple things to do. Firstly, you could take an image off Creative Commons which has images for free and open use but some images on Creative Commons are still blocked for certain things. Well there’s one last thing you could do. Make your own! As you can see, I needed a picture of a zebra. So I drew one. If you draw or take your own image it is 100 percent yours to do whatever you want with. 

My zebra!

In conclusion, don’t take other people’s images that they worked hard for. If you want an image off the internet, you shouldn’t have to pay though. There are millions of images on Creative Commons to choose from. Better yet, take your own picture or draw your own.