The Winnipeg Strike 

After the brutal First World War, soldiers were eager and ready to return to their beautiful homes in Canada. With the emerging new identity Canada had recived in the war, life after the war was imagined to be perfect. The true reality of post-war Canada was extremely different than what the soldiers had expected. Unemployment was at an all time high, wages were to low to support families, and factories were closing left and right. The Great Depressionwas settling in, and the working men and woman could not stand it. A general strike was called in Winnipeg, and nearly 30,000 employee from multiple different jobs walked out. This caused mayhem in Winnipeg, and the gouvernment worked hard to put an end to it. You may be wondering, how did this strike gain such a large backing, and how did the gouvernment act in response to this strike.

I created this explain everything to answer the inquiry question I asked, which is stated above and in the video. I started my recearsch for this topic on the The Canadian Encyclopedia, The CPHA, and CBC. I created a script, and then began editing the explain everything. 

1. nashj · January 9, 2017 at 4:43 pm ·

dude this really good u goof

2. toms · January 9, 2017 at 7:58 pm ·

I really enjoyed reading your blog post. You helped clear up the confusion I had with the Winnipeg strike, your script was well written and intriguing. You only had one spelling mistake which was government.