May 2024 archive

Slime in school???

I never thought i would make slime for a school proejct but here I am, and don’t worry I’ll explain. 

It all started with Nationlism. Which is basically when people really really love their country. To start this project off everyone got into selected groups with a country. My country was Czech Republic. We had to create a video mentioning the nationlism within the country. It was a lot of information to learn. Throughout these couple steps I learned how to take sizeable notes for videos and textbooks as well as creating my own questions to reflect my knowledge. The important part was actually learning about Czech Nationlism or just simply Czech. After long tedious hours and questions it was finally time to make a video. Which was the best part, in my opinion. 

I wanted to make my video fun and not just a documentary of Czech nationlism and what’s funner than slime. My idea was to include my big questions that I had researched on before, use animations and simply talk about them clearly while making slime. The slime connects to the Czech flag as well as the ingredients reflect as metaphors to actual occurrences in Czech Nationlism. With all this talk, heres my video: 

I had a ton of fun making this video, especially the slime. But the most important part is that if I wanted to learn about Czech nationlism and this video popped up I’d watch it. Even though at the start I knew nothing about Czech, I enjoyed learning because it was completely new to me.  I got to use my animation skills, editing skills and slime skills. Overall I heavily loved this project and I got to add myself and my personality into it. 

Thank you for listening