Month January 2023

mPol 2023

This is my 2023 mPol, and I will be going over all my growth as a learner this semester. I have divided my post into different categories for your convenience, so enjoy! PGP – Personal Growth Plan I will be… Continue Reading →

Triptychs Over The Years

Over the past month, my class and me started a project about the renaissance. In the beginning of the project we worked of time managing/time blocking. We made goals, and when they are due. The time blocking part, KeyStone#1, was… Continue Reading →

My Art Book.

Over the past week we have been working on different techniques of drawing, and how to draw different shapes. My favourite was probably the robot, but you should go have your own opinion. I have linked my book in the… Continue Reading →

Winter Exhibition: Avatar 2023

On the week before winter break we had an exhibition about our driving question “What does James Cameron’s fantasy world of “Avatar” reveal about our own society?”. We work on two aspects for this exhibition, our own project, and the… Continue Reading →

The Dark Ages

Over this past month and a bit, I have been working on two different projects that talk about The Dark Ages. On this post I will explain the driving question “How did the quest for power impact people’s lives in… Continue Reading →

© 2024 Big View — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑

Viewing Message: 1 of 1.
Error

We are currently migrating www.blog44.ca to a new service provider. During this process, your site will be placed in Read-Only mode. This means you will not be able to login or make any edits to your site during the migration to prevent any changes from being lost.