Constructive Creative Communication: Herzog

So far in Herzog we’ve been learning about photos and our camera. We’ve been leaning how to composing composition, adjusting angles, manufacturing mood, creating collages, moulding movement. So, how does this help us? Well, this helped us communicate more creatively by communicating through photos. And if you’re wondering how you can communicate though photos, I’ll tell you. Through photos you can communicate a certain message through the mood of the photos, the angles used, the subject of the photo, and the focus of the photo.

So now you know how to communicate creatively through a photo, now you need to know how to make photos with all of those things.

Here is my example of composing composition. Here you were supposed to take a photo of an everyday object and make it come to like by adding som simple drawings on it.
This is my example of adjusting angles. For this we had to get a photo of ourselves from when we were younger and recreate it. In this my original photo was a photo of me on the ferry with my head resting on a railing. I tried to recreate that to the best I could. To recreate the photo well you had to use the same angles and lighting. And also try to be doing the sam thing in the photo with the same background.
This is my example of manufacturing mood. In this the mood I got was crazed. This photo is a photo of my dog Lulu being crazy rolling in some self she found on the ground. In this photo you were supposed to try to take a photo that you thought represented to mood that you got well.
This is my example of creating collages. For this you had to make a blog page about you you can check mine out here. For this you were supposed to use a portrait of your head and instant alpha it. Next you were supposed to put some of you favourite things in keynote and draw arrows pointing to them. You were also supposed to take photos of random letters or things that looked like letters of your name. Next you put that into keynote and drew some patterns of something on the side.
Here is my moulding movement GIF. For this we had to make a GIF in keynote about something happening or us reacting to something. For mine I used a photo of my dog saying hello to me.