Pokémon Sun and Moon team!

18 more days until Pokemon sun and moon are released! In the spirit of Pokemon, Im going to be making a list of the Pokemon that will be on my team in the upcoming games. Just as a warning, this is a list of Pokemon that have been revealed as of now. If other/ better Pokemon are revealed or in the game, I might use them instead. Also this will be my end game team. I will have other Pokemon before I get to catching some of these Pokemon.

1.Incineroar: Fire/dark type
Because i always keep my starter on my team, inciniroar will probably be my ace, or best Pokemon. Also the fire/dark type is very strong together.

2. Wishi-washi: water type.
According to the pokedex, wishi-washi is so strong and intimidating that wild gyrados run away from it.

3. Lurantis (or) tzareena: both grass
Im not entirely sure which grass type I will have on my team. They’re both strong looking and they’re signature moves are both really cool. I guess it depends on which i get first.

4. Nine-tails (alolan form): ice/fairy
Nine-tails is the most elegant Pokemon ever in my opinion. Ice/fairy typing makes it very glass-cannon-y. It can absolutely destroy grass, ground, and dragon types, but gets destroyed by fire and steel types.

5. Kommo-o: dragon/fighting type
This thing is awesome! Dragon/fighting type is crazily offensive, and this pokemon is totally the pseudo legendary of this generation. I think this pokemon is going to be one of my strongest team members.

6. Oricorio( pa’u style): psychic/flying
Up until now, every pokemon on the list has not countered two types. Fighting and poison. Oricorio covers both. I will, however, replace oricorio with my next pokemon on the list.

7. lunala: psychic/ghost
Lunala covers poison just as well as oricorio does, but is completly immune to fighting type attacks. The only problem is that it can get hit by ground type attacks. Also it is very late game, so I will have oricorio until I get lunala.

Yes, I am aware that you can only have 6 Pokémon on a team. So might be switching some of these Pokémon out for others.