Hey! My name is Parker, or Mills, or Pha7anx, and I like doing things. Here are some questions I asked myself for you!

Do You Play Sports?

Yes, I like playing many different sports, such as: American/tackle football, basketball, golfing with friends, Esports if you consider gaming a sport, and badminton.

Do you have other hobbies?

Yes I do! My other hobbies are: messing around with friends, gaming if you don’t think of it as a sport, comedy, providing nutrients, commonly referred to as “cooking”, reading, shenanigans, NERF with friends, and YouTube. Of course, like any other highschooler I am always checking socials such as snapface and facechat. But seriously I do like messing around on snapchat with friends.

Do you go to school?

Yes I do, so let’s talk about the “boring” stuff, school. I go to school at Seycove Secondary, and I’m the grad class of 2027. In Seycove, I’ve joined a program called PLP (performance learning program), and you can go search up their website here. It’s an amazing program, and I really hope to excel here and have fun with my fellow PLP learners.

What do you want to be?

Good question, because I don’t know, and I never really have. I have options I would be interested in, but I haven’t planned my entire life, and I don’t think I will.

Where do you live?

Weird question, but I live on the north shore, more specifically, I live in North Vancouver, and no, I’m not putting my address.