So in math 9 we have been working on finding the area and square footage of houses and finding the price of them. After doing this for about a week we where assigned with a project. We had to build are dream house and find the square footage of each room and the total square footage, we also had to find the total price of the house in different areas. My group consisted of Michael, Quinn, and me. We decided to do our project in minecraft because it was an easy way of seeing a 3-D representation of our house. I feel that we could’ve used our time a lot better as in class some times we would get a little off topic, but overall I feel that we did very well on presenting and making our Dream house. Down below i have included a picture of our dream house, as you can tell from that photo our hose is very big, that picture shows around half of the front of our house.This project was very fun because we had to learn how to do the math but we also had to show are understanding in anyway possible using our iPads.

img_0334