One of the biggest final projects of PLP 9 was the Frankenstuffie project, this included almost all of our subjects like math, science, geography and ecology. At the beginning of this project we had to learn more about the geography of Canada and of the certain area that we would be given, we had to know what the terrain would be like, what animals would love there, what resources would grow there. We then had to create a monster/villain that would challenge the main character, we made the monsters in math class and also had to fin the measurements of our creature. We then had to write the overall story and include specific words in the storythat would make it sound more “scientific”. After completing the story we had to create the main character in a physical form, we had to cut up different stuffie to show a physical change in the animal. We then had to form this into a movie/video that would show the change if the animal and the human impact on its region, the villain would have to affect the animal or area and we would have to show how the animal adapts to the change and either overcomes the villain or how it fails. Below is my video, it took awhile to make as I used so many different resources, I hope you enjoy my video!