If You Are What You Eat I’m A Plate Of Spaghetti

we just started health and career. Every week we are studying a different part of the curriculum. This week we did healthy eating. To study we watched a few videos. I think that the one that impacted me the most was probably the one about world hunger. There was a lady speaking about obesity and starvation, and how those two problems really aren’t very different. You can see the video below.

I think that the video impacted me in a good way. This is because it reassured me that there are tons of people out there who are trying to come up with a solution for these food crisis problems. Also, the lady was explaining how the UN declined there FEED idea so she and her friend decided to start an idea on there own. We all know that there are lots of people in the world without food, or people who have too much bad food however I didn’t know the extent it went.

After watching the video I thought about how I could change my eating habits. The truth is, anyone can have healthy eating habits if they have the right nutrition. It’s fine to have a slice of pie as long as you include the right nutrition before.

After watching these videos we where told to think about what we eat everyday. To really visualize what we eat we where told to put together a picture of ourselves using pictures of the food we eat. The assignment was called “You Are What You Eat” and was inspired by Giuseppe Arcimboldo. Giuseppe Arcimboldo Is an artist who create portraits of people out of food.