I’ve resorted to making train puns. *sigh*

img_1734

So, I guess I’ve given away what this post is about. TRAINS!

In class, we’re studying the Industrial Revolution. So, Mrs. Willemes decided to give us an essay on the railroads and his they affect the Industrial Revolution. Simple, right?

WRONG

We had to make a visual essay. Videos, moving images. Voice overs.

I hate the sound of my voice on tape, I sound like a nort. Is nort a word?

img_1725

Oh. Not what I meant

Hey this is like the title! I shouldn’t get derailed here….

No, stop it Ruby you look and sound like an idiot.

So we did the thing!

Its up there, the big box. Watch it. Or not, this is a bunch of text, not a police officer.

Well, as you saw the beauty, I think some explination is required.

So, I was sick on the day Willemes assigned this. Not ideal, so I had to text her during the thanksgiving long weekend asking her ‘what’s this essay thing about’? Yes, I can text my teachers

So, we had to make an essay with three causes and three consequences involving the railways in he industrial revolution. Here’s draft 1:

So then we did critique. Willa told me that I needed to have a bit more information, that the typing sounds were a bit too loud, along with the music and that I actually need to include the causes. So I did!

So you saw the final product up there, I hope you enjoyed it. Pretty much it’s about how the railroads impacted the industrial revolution. It got things from A to B faster, it helped the economy and it helped bring people from different parts of Britain together.

Anyways, that pretty much concludes this blog post! It wasn’t a complete train wreck….

Okay I need to stop

I’m going to go cry into a slice of pizza

img_1735

Why is there a gif for that. Help me

Read ya later,

Ruby