It’s time for another SLC. Well…. not exactly. It’s called a “Transitional Presentation of Learning” (or TPoL, take your pick)

In this post, I’m going to be talking about a few things: my growth as a learner, my work ethic, and my abilities of revision, team work, responsibilities, and high quality work as a PLP learner.

I think something that shows my growth as a learner would be my ability to be more positive about my work. At my last SLC I was told that I’m really negative about work that I don’t like. So I’ve been trying to improve on that. I’m going to show two videos, one from the very start of the year and one from just a few weeks ago

This is the first video I made in grade 9. I don’t sound very enthusiastic, and I know I could have done better. But I wasn’t doing it because I enjoyed it, I did it because I had to. I know this could have been better if I had been more positive a found a way to make this enjoyable.

This one I’m a lot prouder of. I found a way to make this my own and make it interesting for me to work on, by putting it in a story book format and drawing on the pictures to make special effects. I was a lot more positive about this project because I made it enjoyable, and I plan to do this in the future in grade ten with all of my work

Next is my work ethic. One thing that shows my work ethic would be my frankenstuffy project. I put a lot of time and effort into this, and I made sure nothing was late or badly done. I set myself a timeline of what had to be done when and I did it, and I’m really proud of that.

The final things are my abilities of revision, teamwork, responsibilities, and high quality work. I think thing that sums this all up would be DI take two, the Provincials. We took the critique we got and improved on it, making our script stronger and improving our codes and our gadget. We worked as a team to do that, giving everyone something to be responsible for. In the end, I think it went well. And we won first place so that’s what matters here

And we’re done!

Read you later

Ruby