It is I, back for another wonderful post.

If you remember this post from a while ago, I mentioned a project that was to be announced. Well…. here it is.

We got to study fantasy, and hands down it’s one of the best projects I’ve done. We got to study the art of making people believe that fantasy is real, and making people have an immersive experience while bejng in these fantasy worlds. We at first studied Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, which was awesome. And then we went to Florida, and went to Disney World to study the rides.

The actual project: studying one of the rides at Disney world and doing research on what draws people to that ride and why it’s such an immersive experience. And then we had to make a small video on it.

This was really enjoyable, as I love studying these kinds of things. It’s about visual arts and psychology and I’m a giant nerd so of course I’m excited.

I got to study the Jungle Cruise ride, which is a ride that takes you through the experience of being on a jungle cruise with a bunch of bad jokes and animals. Right up my alley.

We got back from Florida, and so the editing of the videos began. The draft of my video can been seen right here. So watch that.

I got some critique, and eventually came up with the final draft. *cue the music to the Final Countdown with terrible kazoo*

Im really proud of this video, and it shows how far I’ve come from the beginning of the year. I hope to do more work of this quality, and I really strive to do that next year.

So, that’s all for-

“Hold on, Ruby” you may be thinking. “Why is this post titled The One With Bohemian Rhapsody”. Well, let me explain.

This who project is about making fantasy real. And what’s the first line of Bohemian Rhapsody?

Right. There you have it.

Well, that’s all for this blog post

Read ya later

Ruby