Hey and welcome to another blog post. A few days ago i participated in a PLP spring exhibition, which was my second exhibition. Our goal was to show our guests what PLP learning was like. There was the intro, PBL pathway, tech, outside the classroom and the Exit. For this exhibition we had to work in large groups with grade nines, the grade nines came up with all the ideas and concepts and we basically just followed their orders. I was assigned to the PBL pathway group, PBL stands for project based learning.

Our PBL layout 

This was our layout plan for our PBL room. This is our layout that our group of grade nines created. It explains where each person should go and there job for the exhibition. Our room represented the steps in the PLP process. First there is launch, then building knowledge, develop and critique and present and reflect. There was lots of different stations and things to do in our room, my favourite was the drawing station in develop and critique.

My station was in develop and critique (it doesn’t show that on the map we changed it). My job was to show a draft that I had from my scimatics class. It was supposed to show where it started versus where it ended. My example was my comic cells scimatics project, obviously we did our launch and we learned about it, then we did our building knowledge where we did textbooks and work sheets,  then it was develope and critique which is where we started to make our drafts and storyboards and lay all of our ideas out. Obviously it didn’t look great it’s rough ideas and thoughts, but after critique from our teacher, classmates and ourselves we ended up creating final versions of our comics. It shows how you can get one place to another from excepting and using feedback.

This is my comic cells drafts before and after developing and critique ⬇️

• Before

This exhibition was very fun and was a great learning experience for me being able to communicate with different people. I am pretty happy with my performance and teamwork for the exhibition, and it was fun to be in a nice and helpful group of grade nines. Thanks for reading!