So this past term in Scimatics we have been working on scale diagrams and blue prints. To end the unit we had a project to create a dream house in a small group or with a partner. My partner was Alex. Alex and I have similar likings so this house was definetly gonna be sporty.

To present the project most people used either Minecraft, Floor Planner, or just the original template. Alex and I used an app called “Stanley Floor Plan”.

Here’s the main floor:

img_2476

We have a 2 car garage, a very small kitchen, a living room, a dining room, and a Super Bowl Room. There’s also a hallway but that’s not a huge deal. Anyways we have a Super Bowl room. What’s that you may ask. It’s our room for any big college or professional sporting event that needs a party. Stuff like the Super Bowl, March Madness, College Football Playoffs, World Series. Anything like that our house is the party zone.

Now for the upper floor:

img_2478

Up here we have My Room, my bathroom, Alex’s Room, Alex’s bathroom, a laundry room, and a huge hallway. The hallway includes a pool table and a foosball table.

Our house totals up to a square footage of 2,684 ft. This project was quite a bit of fun and had its challenges. The kitchen was definetly the toughest part to build because of all the regulations.