The Blog of Ryan

Thoughts between Sports

Month

March 2017

Gold Medal For Canada

So just before spring break we started on this mini video project explaining what Canada meant to us. It could be about anything. The only guideline was keep it under 30 seconds. Our videos would later be entered into a… Continue Reading →

Making Monsters

So in math class recently we have been working on creating and designing monsters. This is a part of the geometry unit, but more specifically composite solids. We had to draw out our original design for our monster. (Unfortunately I… Continue Reading →

It’s Time For an SLC Once Again

So as we approach spring break everything feels really good, almost too good. Oh right, SLC’s. Time to reflect on what I’ve done so far this year. If you don’t know what an SLC is I’ve written two previous blogs… Continue Reading →

Disney Adventures

So back in early February most of the students in PLP went down to Florida as a group. This was a part of the fantasy unit as all of Disney is in the fantasy genre. Before going we each picked… Continue Reading →

“Our Destination is our Imagination”

So around this time last year PLP went and competed in a competition named DI. In groups of 2-7 people we had to solve a challenge and present it in a story at the competition. Well we did it again… Continue Reading →

© 2024 The Blog of Ryan — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑