The Exhibition

*cue ominous music*

So. The Exhibition.

I mentioned that I might to a part two to this post, so if you haven’t read it, you may want to do that now, along with this one and this one.

Basically, we had to exhibit these three projects for our parents, families, and the future students of PLP, in sort of an open house style. Like we did with The Star Wars Project.

If I’m being honest, I was expecting the exhibition, at least for me, to go something like this:

image

Now, setting up, and getting ready, actually sort of was like that, but the exhibition itself was more like this:

image

Yeah, I don’t know whether I should have made my project more aesthetically pleasing, or whether the bowl of free Swedish Berries was repelling people… Somehow… Anyway, my blue sky project proved to not actually be that popular among the people looking around.

While this was a little disappointing, it was also kind of a relief, because I’m presumably not being graded on the amount of people who came to look st my project, and it gave me time to eat dinner, look at other projects, and awkwardly stand around being a greeter-type-person for the Scimatics projects. (Sorry to the people who I tried to talk to and ended up just awkwardly waving at, and the lady who “wasn’t talking to me”… I’m an awkward person. I’m working on it.).

So, yeah. The exhibition was actually pretty fun. We were told to take pictures or videos for our teacher/librarian who just got out of the hospital after having surgery on his leg, but as everyone sent him a lot of pictures and videos, I just took a blurry selfie of myself wearing a pink streamer hat/headband/whatever you want to call it.

Toodles.